XPG SUPPRESS-C - Cortisol Control Gel
Advanced Cortisol Control, Topical Defining & Lean Muscle Matrix
Cortisol is a stress hormone that is commonly associated with increased fat storage (especially in the abdominal area and love handles) and with being catabolic (breaking down muscle tissue).
Supports Cortisol Control
Supports Fat Loss
Helps Preserve &/or Build Lean Muscle
Possibly Anti-Inflammatory Actions
Ask yourself a few questions:
- Are you having a hard time losing fat?
- Does your progress feel stuck in a rut?
- Do you find yourself holding fat in your abdominal area and love handles?
- Are you having a hard time building lean muscle?
- Do you need or wish to retain lean muscle while dieting?
People that answer yes to any of the above questions may be interested in B-Androstenetriol.
Note: Suppress-C contains approximately 25 mg. B-Androstenetriol per 1 ml.
Isopropyl Alcohol, propylene Glycol, Aqua (Water), Octyl Salicylate, D-Limonene, Triglyceride Complex, B-Androstenetriol, Carbomer
|Directions||Apply 2ml (2 squirts) to the skin twice daily, preferably spaced out 8-12 hours apart.|