Glycobol works, not like typical muscle gainers, but primarily by it’s ability to mimic and boost insulin. On it’s own, insulin is a powerful growth peptide, but it also plays a critical role in the action of androgens. Just like insulin, androgens are another fundamental class of endocrine hormones. Studies show that androgens fail to sustain a positive muscle nitrogen balance in the absence of insulin, emphasizing the critical role of insulin as a potential limiting factor to the anabolic capacity of androgens. Therefore, Glycobol could be combined with any of the commercially available androgens to optimize and exaggerate gains by it’s essential synergistic contribution.
- Promotes muscle mass, strength and endurance.
- Encourages fat loss and prevents fat accumulation.
- Improves recovery time by rapid glycogen resynthesis.
- Provides lasting “pump”, hardness and vascularity.
- Drives amino acid and creatine uptake into muscle.
- Increases muscle protein synthesis and inhibits breakdown.
- Controls blood sugar and maximizes nutrient utilization.
- Potent synergism with endogenous endocrine hormones.
- Strong anti-oxidant protects liver, lipid and cardio health.
Insulin also interacts synergistically with GH, IGF and thyroid hormones to compound growth effects, even when these endocrine co-factors are only present at average physiological levels. Therefore, Glycobol can be used to achieve impressive natural muscle gains and body recomposition as an effective stand-alone agent too.
You asked for something Innovative, now you’ve got it!
To access tolerance take 1 capsule with a meal containing 50 – 100 grams of complex carbohydrates. The next day use as follows.
When Bulking: Take 2 capsules with a meal containing at least 50 – 100 grams of complex carbohydrates in the AM and again in the PM.
When Dieting: Take 2 capsules 30 minutes before a meal containing at least 25 – 50 grams of complex carbohydrates in the AM and again in the PM.
Do not exceed 4 capsules per day.
On workout days take 2 capsules with pre-workout meal.